Did you know that a male kangaroo is called a boomer? Or that the okapi is only found in Africa and can lick its own ears? In BrainBox Animals, 70 beautifully-illustrated cards show interesting facts about animals from around the world, including where they live, what they eat, whether they are endangered, how large they grow and how long they live.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material, the BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Fun and easy way to learn about animals
- Great cross-generational family game
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for animal lovers
- Easy to store
- Suitable for children aged 8+
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck
HOW TO PLAY BRAINBOX - VIDEO